Exhibit at the 2020 TAAA Annual Convention
This is an enjoyable and effective way to share information about your products and services with over 200 agricultural aviation operators, pilots and guests from all across Texas and neighboring states. Fee increases to $325 on December 16, 2019.
Purchase of an exhibit booth includes Exhibit Hall access for two company reps PLUS two tickets to all conference events EXCEPT for the CEU classes.
Texas Agricultural Aviation Association referred to as “TAAA” and the undersigned company referred to as “Exhibitor” and the Westin Riverwalk Hotel referred to as “Hotel” agree as follows:
1. TAAA will provide booth and facilities at its Annual Convention and Exhibition as described in this brochure and in accordance with items 2-9 below.
2. Exhibitors will accept space assignments other than choice indicated in the event said choices are not available.
3. Exhibitor understands there may be other charges for special decorations, shipping, storage, and handling as described in the TAAA ExhibitRules at no expense to TAAA.
5. Exhibitors are limited to services and products used and useful to the agricultural aviation industry. TAAA will make final determination as to whether the prospective exhibitor meets this requirement.
6. Exhibitor may cancel this agreement and receive full refund less a service charge of $50, if written request is made prior to Dec.15, 2019.
7. Neither the Hotel nor TAAA shall be liable to the Exhibitor for any damages to, or for loss or destruction of an exhibit or property of the Exhibitor by fire or other casualty, whether caused by negligence of the Hotel, TAAA, their officers, agents, employees, or otherwise. All claims for such losses are expressly waived by the Exhibitor, and the Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold the Hotel and the TAAA harmless from such claims.
8. Care of Building and Equipment: Exhibitors or their agents shall not injure or deface walls or carpets of the booths or equipment of the booths.Exhibitors are forbidden to drive tacks, nails, or screws into the walls or woodwork. When such damages appear, Exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property for the damages.
9. TAAA reserves the right to refuse any exhibit or Exhibitor and further reserves the right to shut down any Exhibitor for breech of this agreement or for cause. In the event the exhibit is shut down, TAAA’s liability is limited to a refund of contracted and paid space.
Full payment must be made at time of online registration.
To mail or fax payment, please remit to:
Texas Agricultural Aviation Association
1005 Congress Avenue Ste 460
Austin, Texas 78701
Full payment must accompany registration form.
Contact Kim Cash or call the TAAA office at 512/565-0448
If you wish to register for the convention or sponsor the convention, advertise, join TAAA, or renew your membership, please click on the buttons below to complete your purchases. After you have completed the forms, you may proceed to the payments page and make one single payment for all 2019 convention items.